Header image credit: Wikihow
Everybody dreams to be a great person in the future, so that you can sit on that cozy chair, the whole day. Yes, it’s fun sitting the whole day, but it’s very dangerous to your health.
Those who have outside jobs, have an advantage. The disadvantages of people who have desk jobs, can suffer from serious illnesses like obesity and cancer.
The only thing that can put you fit, is exercising. It never gets easier, you just get better. Exercising should be listed in your daily routine.
You are probably thinking, that exercising is all about hitting the gym, running early in the morning, and doing 50 push ups. No! Exercising is more than that.
It shouldn’t feel like a punishment! Count yourself lucky, there has been a series of mini-exercises, that you can do right at your desk.
You don’t need heavy weights, as these mini-exercises don’t require any equipment.Grab your chair, and get working. More stretching, less sitting!
The various types are:
Do you want to have a complete digestion, and strong abdominal muscles? Well, you need to try out this exercise. You get to strengthen your abdominal muscles, and your digestion process is improved. The best part is, it burns fat.
We all hate fat, and thankfully, we have the perfect secret to burning it down
All you need to do is:
- Sit straight, place your feet on the floor. Then, lift your right knee and pull to your chest. That flat belly, needs to be maintained.
- Doing something over and over can be boring, but you need to repeat 20-30 times, just to get it right. Do this while alternating knees.
I promise you, the end results will be amazing!
Double Knee Lift
If we could be able to just cut our bellies, remove the fat, and stitch it back, with no doubt, we could have done this a long time ago.
Do yourself the biggest favor, by doing the double knee lift. Its advantage is that, you work all of your belly muscles effectively and gently.
You get the best of both principles.
- Just bring your legs together, with a straight back, lift your knees and pull them to your chest(Flex your abdominal muscles). Slowly, put your feet down, but don’t touch the floor.
- Repeat 10-20 times, and get to your usual biz work.
Isn’t easy as pie!
These chair exercises, are not just beneficial to your health, but also, it’s the basis of dynamic, and creative intellectual activity.
Just choose a couple, that you can do everyday, and wait to see the difference.
Double Knee Lift With Side Bends
This exercise fits the ladies specifically. Ladies are the ‘suckers’ for small waists. They want to be ‘curvy’, but they don’t do anything to be like that.
Ladies you need to try this. Its magnificent, in the sense that it shapes your waist. How does it shape your waist? It shapes using your oblique muscles, to burn the fat from the sides of your belly.
You don’t need any chemicals, to get that figure. All you need is some double knee lift.
Wake up in the morning, and do exactly this:
- Get that chair and sit on its edge, with a straight back.
- Tightly grip the armrests, bend your body to the side, lift both knees to your chest, and finally return to your original position.
- Since you’ll sit on one glute, ensure you repeat on the other side.
As usual repeat!
Toe touches isn’t hard. I see it as a fun thing to do and you should too. I love it, because it burns fat on the sides of your belly and your hips.
You only need to do some things:
- Keep your feet grounded on the floor, about as wide as the chair. Kind of unique, than the rest.
- Your arms should be leveled, about shoulder height, when extended in front.
- Turn your body to the right, bend, and touch your left foot with your right hand. Afterwards, do the vice versa!
- When you feel, that the exercise was enough, return to the starting position, and repeat it 20-30 times.
It gets interesting in the end. So don’t give up!
Full Body Lift
As like the other exercises, this one burns fat fast. And by fast, I mean that your belly, back and shoulders will be toned completely. “OMG!” You’ll look so sexy, and feel proud of yourself.
I prefer these chair exercises, rather than going to the gym, and spend a lot of money. You can just improvise, at your job, or at home.
One thing you need to note and ensure, is that the chair should be stable. The chair should be able to support your weight, and it shouldn’t have wheels.
- Sit on the chair and hold the arms of the chair tightly. Personally, I’d be scared about this, but life is all about taking risks.
- Lift your body above the seat, making sure that your body parts are hanging. Slowly, use your abdominal muscles to raise your knees to your chest.
- Try to hold this position for 15-20 seconds. If you can go more than that, you have my salute signature!
- You only need to repeat this 4 times.
Trust me, you’ll be a goddess.
The knee to elbow lift, looks like a dance move. Basically, it works your oblique and lower abdominal muscles. Awesome, right?
You ‘gotta’ enjoy doing this exercise.
- It has a long procedure as the rest, but the main thing is to, twist and bend your torso, so that your left elbow touches your right knee, and vice versa!
I’m pretty sure, you’ll make it.
Don’t forget to repeat it 15 more times.
Look at how grandma’s face is filled with happiness, all because of the oblique stretching. Don’t you wish to be happy as Nana is. This stretching strengthens your glute. I’d say, it makes you look even younger.
Do as grandma does:
- Stand beside the chair. Place your left hand on the arm of the chair, and raise your right hand above your head. Make sure you don’t miss out on this step.
- Lift your right right leg, and bend the knee. Then, slowly lower your right hand, making it touch the hell of your foot.
- Change your hand, and leg repeatedly, 10-15 times.
To enjoy the glow of good health, you must exercise. It’s not a must you jog, but at least try to do these chair exercises daily. As you’ve seen, they come with their benefits. You get to loose fat!