We all dread going to the hospital for injections – Guess what? Our pets too hate visiting the veterinarian’s office. Going to the vet means scary examinations, painful shots, and a strange, sterile environment. Unfortunately, we have no choice – but to take our lovely pets to the clinic because we adore and love them dearly, we always want to make sure they’re doing well and are healthy.
But when you think about it – the vet clinic is actually a truly wonderful place. But veterinarians are also aware that their reputation amongst the animal community isn’t the best.
Here are 31 clever signs which prove that veterinarians have a good sense of humor as well.
Get ready to have a good laugh!
1. This is such a dad joke — but we love it.
2. Whatever it takes to get the word out.
3. This vet has got a little gangster in them.
4. So, behave. We’re talking to you, parents.
5. I want to face palm and crack up laughing at the exact same time.
6. More responsible pet-ownership humor.
7. Just a good chuckle for your morning commute.
8. Now this is my kind of place!
9. Don’t let history repeat itself, people.
10. Speak to your cat, before it’s too late.
11. Truer words have never been spoken.
12. So cheesy…and yet I still laughed.
14. There isn’t even a split-second rule in most dog households.
15. It’s way less dramatic than a Maury episode, though.
16. Wait, animals only?!
17. Katy Perry had it all wrong.
18. I’m rolling my eyes and singing along all at once.
19. And those other vets can’t deny!
20. Another dad joke at its finest.
21. It’s so bad it’s good.
22. Say that five times fast.
23. For those naughty dogs and cats.
24. Ring, bark, and meow! Adopt, don’t shop!
26. Awww, now this is just cute.
27. Spay and neuter your pets, people!
28.It’s deep, yet logical.
29. Why does the dog have no teeth?!
30. We can relate